Office networks allow for the shared use of equipment and services like data and printer sharing. Networks also allow for security control over who has access to the network data and equipment. Here are some additional advantages of using an office network.
- Reduction in data loss
- Storage/Access of records more quickly & accurately
- Lowered Costs
- Increased Productivity
- Less file duplication
- Fewer Peripherals Needed
- Shared Device Access
- Shared Communications
- Shared Collaboration Tools
- Centralized Administration
Office network security is the most crucial element to a business I.T. infrastructure. Complete network security requires a combination of smart management decisions and an intelligent security strategy. Here are five benefits to a secure office network.
- Reduced risks and potential business impacts to an acceptable level
- Strategic alignment of security with the enterprise strategy and the organizational objectives
- Business value generated through the optimization of security investments with organizational objectives
- Preserved and increased market share due to the reputation for safeguarding information
- Efficient utilization of security investments that support organizations objectives
Remote access can help significantly with office production, client services and the bottom line business efficiency. Here are just a few of the benefits to having remote access to your systems.
- Increased Billable Hours, Efficiency & Profit
- Faster Customer Support & Service
- Additional Flexibility